• Как поиграть на серверах CS:GO?

Нажмите правой кнопкой мыши на "Counter-Strike 2", выберите Свойства, далее - Бета-версии и там выберите (выпадающий список, где написано "Нет") - csgo_legacy - Legacy Version of CS:GO
    Дождитесь окончания загрузки файлов и наслаждайтесь привычной CS:GO :)

Если не понятно, то посмотрите это видео: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XPFPkeHsso

A small suggestion!

PàràdOx

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Hello everyone (vsem privet).

I hope i'm not posting in the wrong section, anyway, i wanted in this thread to suggest someting about the ze server, which is the buy guns limit, as you know you can't buy guns in the server only he grenade, which i guess should be changed, because some try hard maps really need more guns to swtich between them or even more bullets by rebuying your gun, it happens some times when you run for an item to pick it up but some one else took it, you throw your whole guns by mistake while trying and than they will disappear (because of the weapon cleaner plugin) so in this case you are in very bad situation because you can't buy any more gun, or even if you run for the item to pick it up and you take other player gun you will find that you have only 1 ammo to reload than your bullets will be 0.

I don't know the real reason why you can't buy guns except the he grenade but if you dont want that people buy many guns, you can make a limit, for exemple only 1 p90 per round 1 m249 per round etc...

That's all for now, thank's for reading and your time, i hope you got my idea and you will look about it.

Peace.

*Sorry for the bad English :p

PAIN[Spray & Pray]

Проверенный
Реакции
Баллы
we need this:
1. damage to zombies = money income (makes you defend)
2. flash nad = flash light (but not top priority)
3. smoke = freeze ( price = 9000$ ) when you buy it you naked poor :D or you previously won a level and you fat rich and have money to buy it and you have your guns from the last round (soo cool )
note : make (1) or (3) not both because the game will be easy
4. ( !run )make your speed 320 and no guns

Реакции: PàràdOx и Glock

Glock

Если делать цену фриз гранате 9к, тогда точно надо вводить надбавочки за урон по зомби :D
!run - альтернатива бхоперам? Анархия будет, ну её.
Хотя, идея с фризом и платой за урон по зомби мне нравится. Но в этом случае нужно будет все очень тщательно сбалансировать.

PAIN[Spray & Pray]

Проверенный
Реакции
Баллы
we can balance freeze & money for damage by this :-
you only can buy smoke from (buy zone) {{no !smoke}} and if you do bought a smoke nad the (money for damage) inactivated that round for every player buys a smoke .. this will make the game more challenging ((but i dont know how and who can script this in the game ))

Реакции: PàràdOx

Switchback

Diddle Gang
Реакции
Баллы
you only can buy smoke from (buy zone) {{no !smoke}} and if you do bought a smoke nad the (money for damage) inactivated that round for every player buys a smoke .. this will make the game more challenging ((but i dont know how and who can script this in the game ))
You saying about csgo zombie server?

Glock

Тогда пропадает смысл ставить цену замораживающей гранаты 9000$. Единственное для чего могут понадобиться деньги, вырученные от урона по зомби - это для покупки зажигательных гранат. Но в то же время, большое кол-во зажигательных обязательно принесёт дисбаланс в игру. Может есть смысл попробовать добавить ограниченное количество покупаемых заморозок через команду !smoke и поставить им цену в 10000$. Просто посмотреть что из этого выйдет :)

Yrogirg

Элита
Участник
Реакции
Баллы
I am all in favour of giving smoke or flash nades to zombies. I suggested giving one smoke grenade to mother zombies. This will make being the first zombie much more fun. @Хитрый Ёжик please! Note, that first zombies will have to choose whether to pick up a knife item of still carry the nade. So on hard maps with zombie items this won't result in any imbalance, and easier maps will become a bit harder. Or we can allow these first zombie nades only for VIP's.

Короче, надо первым зомбам дать по дымовой гранате. Будет больше фана для зомби и люди будут меньше ливать, что они первые зомби. Это никак не усложнит геймплей на сложных картах, где зомби все равно лишатся гранаты при подборе материи.

Ну, и если нетрудно, разреши авапу хотя бы на космоканьоне и мако 5_3.

Streebog

Проверенный
Реакции
Баллы

PàràdOx

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Guys let's make this thread for only 1 suggestion :D You can make another one to suggest something else, just to make it easier for admins to read. :)

Forgot to mention in the topic, the kevlar thing, which is so necessary in alot of maps to survive, in case you don't like my idea about buying guns, just enable buying kevlar only.

I'm following this thread.

Реакции: StanPines и Glock

Glock

Guys let's make this thread for only 1 suggestion :D You can make another one to suggest something else, just to make it easier for admins to read. :)

Forgot to mention in the topic, the kevlar thing, which is so necessary in alot of maps to survive, in case you don't like my idea about buying guns, just enable buying kevlar only.

I'm following this thread.
!kevlar is a good idea :)

Switchback

Diddle Gang
Реакции
Баллы