• Как поиграть на серверах CS:GO?

Нажмите правой кнопкой мыши на "Counter-Strike 2", выберите Свойства, далее - Бета-версии и там выберите (выпадающий список, где написано "Нет") - csgo_legacy - Legacy Version of CS:GO
    Дождитесь окончания загрузки файлов и наслаждайтесь привычной CS:GO :)

Если не понятно, то посмотрите это видео: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XPFPkeHsso

A small suggestion!

kondik

Элита
Администратор CS:GO ZE L2
Участник
Реакции
Баллы
щас бы не русским на русском писать, вы гении XD

Реакции: PàràdOx

PAIN[Spray & Pray]

Проверенный
Реакции
Баллы

Тогда пропадает смысл ставить цену замораживающей гранаты 9000$. Единственное для чего могут понадобиться деньги, вырученные от урона по зомби - это для покупки зажигательных гранат. Но в то же время, большое кол-во зажигательных обязательно принесёт дисбаланс в игру. Может есть смысл попробовать добавить ограниченное количество покупаемых заморозок через команду !smoke и поставить им цену в 10000$. Просто посмотреть что из этого выйдет :)
if the price of smoke is 10000 $ the command (!run) must enabled because when a player buys a(!smoke) he/she will only have (Glock/usp) and he/she cant do anything with it so must !run with his/her live :D

I'm agreed with you, bying guns$ammo among whole map isn't a bad idea. But only with a limit.

Upfinger.
Another three suggestions not good.
:cool:the only thing i hope that (!run) will become true :cool:

another idea (if you not interested with funny ideas SKIP THIS)
the zombie able to command this (!scary_run)or(!boo_attack) and what they do is that :-
1.zombie drops his knife (become harmless)
2.gain speed about 500
3.unhitible / untouchable
4.duration 10 sec
5.after that dies
but the question you may ask what the hell is this for ?!
and the answer is that when the zombies pushed hardly one(or more ) zombie will do (!boo_attack) to distract the humans allowing other zombies to attack :D:D:D:D

Последнее редактирование:

FPTyel

True Detective
Меценат
Реакции
Баллы
Веб-сайт
steamcommunity.com
another idea (if you not interested with funny ideas SKIP THIS)
the zombie able to command this (!scary_run)or(!boo_attack) and what they do is that :-
1.zombie drops his knife (become harmless)
2.gain speed about 500
3.unhitible / untouchable
4.duration 10 sec
5.after that dies
but the question you may ask what the hell is this for ?!
and the answer is that when the zombies pushed hardly one(or more ) zombie will do (!boo_attack) to distract the humans allowing other zombies to attack :D:D:D:D

Dude pls... We're talking about balance, not about this shit goddamn :facepalm:

Hello everyone (vsem privet).

I hope i'm not posting in the wrong section, anyway, i wanted in this thread to suggest someting about the ze server, which is the buy guns limit, as you know you can't buy guns in the server only he grenade, which i guess should be changed, because some try hard maps really need more guns to swtich between them or even more bullets by rebuying your gun, it happens some times when you run for an item to pick it up but some one else took it, you throw your whole guns by mistake while trying and than they will disappear (because of the weapon cleaner plugin) so in this case you are in very bad situation because you can't buy any more gun, or even if you run for the item to pick it up and you take other player gun you will find that you have only 1 ammo to reload than your bullets will be 0.

I don't know the real reason why you can't buy guns except the he grenade but if you dont want that people buy many guns, you can make a limit, for exemple only 1 p90 per round 1 m249 per round etc...

That's all for now, thank's for reading and your time, i hope you got my idea and you will look about it.

Peace.

*Sorry for the bad English :p

Your english is fine, and also, i'm confirm with you.

There are 2 situations, where we can lost ammo:

- Which you had already written.
- When you're having TMP and have got any item. Because 999 ammo (sometimes it can be 9999) not enough to play on hard maps.

So it's important to add rebuy weapons, without earning money by dmg zms (also we've got a little bit more dmg for the bosses, just like shooting without reloading).

No need's for any limit, smokes, etc...

I hope that they will realise it soon. :D

Broccoli

Проверенный
Забанен
Реакции
Баллы
платой за урон по зомби мне нравится..
Помнится раньше, когда я предлагал данную идею, меня закидали фекалиями, мол "нахрен сервер нагружать". Теперь вы уже не против данной вещи. Что-то изменилось? При том что и тогда, и сейчас - это была одна из функций в Zombie Reloaded и никакой нагрузки создавать в принципе не могла.
Ну и чтобы не быть балаболом, пруфачок из конфига ZR. Третья переменная. А именно "zr_account_cashdmg"
b2913324d33e4c2c94ef4a9eff689605.png

Последнее редактирование:

PàràdOx

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
So i guess the answer for this thread is clear, !kevlar command got added but not the commands to buy weapons.

Well, thank you for taking my suggestion in consideration, you can now lock the topic (please do it :p).

Реакции: Пончик :D