• Как поиграть на серверах CS:GO?

Нажмите правой кнопкой мыши на "Counter-Strike 2", выберите Свойства, далее - Бета-версии и там выберите (выпадающий список, где написано "Нет") - csgo_legacy - Legacy Version of CS:GO
    Дождитесь окончания загрузки файлов и наслаждайтесь привычной CS:GO :)

Если не понятно, то посмотрите это видео: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XPFPkeHsso

using ultima on Sephiroth

PAIN[Spray & Pray]

Проверенный
Реакции
Баллы
on mako v5_3 on extreme 2 level we always use ultima on zombies at the last door and every time a lot of players killed by the waves of Sephiroth (including me :D noob+ high ping) so i tested ultima on Sephiroth and it worked (it killed Sephiroth) but i need you guys to test it to be sure .
and if anyone know this previously just tell
note : we need a suicidal player to carry ultima near Sephiroth to make it kill him :D

PAIN[Spray & Pray]

Проверенный
Реакции
Баллы
please :(
if this true start to use it in server
this (extreme 2 level) the only level i did't win :(

Solo

Abuse Elite
Реакции
Баллы
Even if it works you still need to go to lasers to get to final door in time, and with working ultima it will be much harder because of ultima light, and I'm not sure that ultima will work (20 sec) before finall door closes.

Последнее редактирование:
Реакции: Maybe

PAIN[Spray & Pray]

Проверенный
Реакции
Баллы
Even if it works you still need to go to lasers to get to final door in time, and with working ultima it will be much harder because of ultima light, and I'm not sure that ultima will work (20 sec) before final door closes.
hello solo
first if we use ultima at the time when the final door opens (as i test it ) it will be enough time to ultima to work on sephiroth
and second when sephiroth dead no lasers remain (this happen when i test it on my pc)
and third im telling you we need 1 suicidal player to carry ultima as near as possible even if died in first wave i think it is enough

Solo

Abuse Elite
Реакции
Баллы
Hello) ok, next time ask player with ultima to do this if you want) but I dont like this kind of passing, its not interesting. You will feel real winning pleasure only when you pass lasers)

Реакции: PAIN[Spray & Pray]

PAIN[Spray & Pray]

Проверенный
Реакции
Баллы
Hello) ok, next time ask player with ultima to do this if you want) but I dont like this kind of passing, its not interesting. You will feel real winning pleasure only when you pass lasers)
why im doing this thread in the first place ?! :D
i cant pass it with my high ping (at best over 100)
and another thing
by this method we can pass extreme 3 easily