• Как поиграть на серверах CS:GO?

Нажмите правой кнопкой мыши на "Counter-Strike 2", выберите Свойства, далее - Бета-версии и там выберите (выпадающий список, где написано "Нет") - csgo_legacy - Legacy Version of CS:GO
    Дождитесь окончания загрузки файлов и наслаждайтесь привычной CS:GO :)

Если не понятно, то посмотрите это видео: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XPFPkeHsso

problem with steam id (admin heeeeeeeeeeeelp !!!!!!!!!)

PAIN[Spray & Pray]

Проверенный
Реакции
Баллы
i have nonsteam version with steam id

"PAIN[Spray & Pray]" [U:1:2873115698]

but at many times i connect with different steam id

"PAIN[Spray & Pray]" [U:1:415072290]
and the problem is i donated recently but this difference in steam id causing me a problem with getting my !vip access :oops:
what should i do ?!! please help
and 1 more thing that there is only one space for vip slot at vip.net4all.ru at your steamid site

Последнее редактирование:

ResoLute

Злодей
Реакции
Баллы
Go to: https://vip.net4all.ru/

Press the green button on the middle, sign in.
steamid1.PNG

Press the button "Your SteamID:" / "Ваш SteamID:"
steamid2.PNG

Change your steam id and press "Save" / "Сохранить".
steamid3.PNG

PAIN[Spray & Pray]

Проверенный
Реакции
Баллы
i know these steps .
but my game sometimes changes its steamid automatically and i cant choose one of them (ex. i start playing at the morning with the first steamid and when i quit the game and after a while start it again the game starts with the second steam id .
can i use steam id changer to fix this problem ?! or the server may ban me for using it :D
and thanks for help

Мотор

Элита
Реакции
Баллы
i know these steps .
but my game sometimes changes its steamid automatically and i cant choose one of them (ex. i start playing at the morning with the first steamid and when i quit the game and after a while start it again the game starts with the second steam id .
can i use steam id changer to fix this problem ?! or the server may ban me for using it :D
and thanks for help
Try to log in to Css from another account and check whether you change the Steam ID:)

PAIN[Spray & Pray]

Проверенный
Реакции
Баллы
Try to log in to Css from another account and check whether you change the Steam ID:)
hello motor
i don't start css through an account because it is nonsteam version but for now my game stuck with the first steamid and i can "for now" access as a VIP but what im i asking that can i fix this problem with steam id changer ?! or any one know the file that saves the generic steamid so i can fix it through that file ?!

Хитрый Ёжик

Элита
В отставке
Реакции
Баллы
Веб-сайт
olegtsvetkov.com
This is typical problem for the nosteam players.

Your steamid is based on the serial number of the first storage device in your system, which can be the SSD, HDD, CD drive, flash card or even the USB stick. Try to observe if your steamid changes somehow correlating with the list of devices connected to your PC.

Реакции: PAIN[Spray & Pray]

PAIN[Spray & Pray]

Проверенный
Реакции
Баллы
This is typical problem for the nosteam players.

Your steamid is based on the serial number of the first storage device in your system, which can be the SSD, HDD, CD drive, flash card or even the USB stick. Try to observe if your steamid changes somehow correlating with the list of devices connected to your PC.
hello Хитрый Ёжик
true i have 2 different storage devices
the old one is an HDD and new one SSD and the game on the HDD ((i didn't change the the location of CSS when i added the SSD to the system ))
"so new question appear here" my windows is on the SSD and my CSS is on the HDD if it possible that this condition causing this problem ?!