• Как поиграть на серверах CS:GO?

Нажмите правой кнопкой мыши на "Counter-Strike 2", выберите Свойства, далее - Бета-версии и там выберите (выпадающий список, где написано "Нет") - csgo_legacy - Legacy Version of CS:GO
    Дождитесь окончания загрузки файлов и наслаждайтесь привычной CS:GO :)

Если не понятно, то посмотрите это видео: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XPFPkeHsso

Снэйп, Гарри и заглянувший к ним Хагрид (слэш)

Yrogirg

Элита
Участник
Реакции
Баллы
Месяц назад бытовало мнение, что на Снэйпа действует Круцио. Пару дней назад, я услышал уверенные утверждения, что и в огне он горит. Я так прикинул, что скоро выяснится, что и Авады он боится.

Так вот, на (мини)боссов, и Снэйпа в том числе не действует ни одна палочка. Возможно, это изменится во второй (финальной) версии ГП. Местоположение совы по прежнему мне не известно. Ответ создателя карты:

Yorick 13 hours ago:
Harry Potter is the top map on the server I play. There is a belief among the players that Crucio and Incendio do affect Snape (lvl 6). Is this true? Does Crucio make damage to minibosses in general? And for the months we play, still nobody has found the owl :-(

Skullz ☂★
comment_modindicator_officer.png
3 hours ago:
@ Yorick: As far as i know its not true, due the fact that these triggers are filtered on 'clients' only, meaning they can only hurt players and the hitbox from the bosses including Snape are physics. But if my new tricks work which im trying for V2, than it might become possible for V2 to damage some specific bosses, like example: the big bosses, the moving bosses, the dementor at stage 12 and snape at stage 6. But this is not sure yet! Also the triggers for the hat and the owl will change so no worries :p
Вот интересно, как родился этот миф?

UPD Я тут подумал, что и Хагрид не быстрее других крутит колеса, вопреки распространенному мнению (вот это вообще супер поверье). И правда:

Yorick 18 hours ago:
There is also a belief that Hagrid can rotate door wheels much faster than ordinary players. Please don't tell me that this is not true, dozens of people are sure about that. Does Dumbledore have any such powers?

Skullz ☂★ (afk)
16 hours ago:
@Yorick: I dont know who is messing with you or you are just getting trolled but that is not true at all, not for hagrid nor for dumbledor nor for harry, they are just a skin that replaces your current skin, nothing more nothing less​

Последнее редактирование:

FPTyel

True Detective
Меценат
Реакции
Баллы
Веб-сайт
steamcommunity.com
Месяц назад бытовало мнение, что на Снэйпа действует Круцио. Пару дней назад, я услышал уверенные утверждения, что и в огне он горит. Я так прикинул, что скоро выяснится, что и Авады он боится.

Так вот, на (мини)боссов, и Снэйпа в том числе не действует ни одна палочка. Возможно, это изменится во второй (финальной) версии ГП. Местоположение совы по прежнему мне не известно. Ответ создателя карты:

Yorick 13 hours ago:
Harry Potter is the top map on the server I play. There is a belief among the players that Crucio and Incendio do affect Snape (lvl 6). Is this true? Does Crucio make damage to minibosses in general? And for the months we play, still nobody has found the owl :-(

Skullz ☂★
3 hours ago:
@ Yorick: As far as i know its not true, due the fact that these triggers are filtered on 'clients' only, meaning they can only hurt players and the hitbox from the bosses including Snape are physics. But if my new tricks work which im trying for V2, than it might become possible for V2 to damage some specific bosses, like example: the big bosses, the moving bosses, the dementor at stage 12 and snape at stage 6. But this is not sure yet! Also the triggers for the hat and the owl will change so no worries :p
Вот интересно, как родился этот миф?

Ну если на других картах действуют материи, то можно утверждать, что и на ГП действуют палочки. Логично же?
А так полезная инфа!

GZE Strateg

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
ну значит по олдскулу ГРЕНЫЫЫЫ!!!!
:):):):):):):):):):):):)
Спрэй куда кидать я поставлю и когда кидать тоже скажу

_PROTank_

Бывалый малый
Реакции
Баллы