• Как поиграть на серверах CS:GO?

Нажмите правой кнопкой мыши на "Counter-Strike 2", выберите Свойства, далее - Бета-версии и там выберите (выпадающий список, где написано "Нет") - csgo_legacy - Legacy Version of CS:GO
    Дождитесь окончания загрузки файлов и наслаждайтесь привычной CS:GO :)

Если не понятно, то посмотрите это видео: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XPFPkeHsso

Show weapon price in !zmarket menu

Lum

Новичок
Участник
Реакции
Баллы
Hi. Can you attach the price in weapon purchase menu? The price is always changing. It would be nice when I know the price before buying it.

And which set 7000$Nova, 6000$xm1014 and 7000$scar? The price is insane. Some is trying to teach right and wrong.

Please return awp to !zmarket.

Legatus Legion

Новичок
Администратор CS:S ZE L2
Администратор CS:GO ZE L2
Участник
Реакции
Баллы
Hi. Can you attach the price in weapon purchase menu? The price is always changing. It would be nice when I know the price before buying it.
It's good idea!

And which set 7000$Nova, 6000$xm1014 and 7000$scar? The price is insane. Some is trying to teach right and wrong.
This weapons so useless for ZE mode on our servers if U know. This is good price for this weapons I think.

Please return awp to !zmarket.
No god please no!

♥ EA ♥

Профессиональный ботик
Команда форума
Модератор
Куратор CS:GO DM
Администратор CS:GO ZE L2
Discord Booster
Участник
Реакции
Баллы

Lum

Новичок
Участник
Реакции
Баллы
If you will play with awp on ze, you will never complete the map lol
Stay alive is more important than defend. The map could be completed with half human defending when no one is infected or killed.
Therefore, I don't think negev is a good weapon. It has the highest dps but low penetration. It's hard to hold zombie back when more than two zombies are in the line.
And it provides slow move speed. If the zombie is close, the operator has to rout. It's terrible in close defend map with multiple routes. The rational switch to knife, because they can't shoot while moving. Then the defense collapses in a moment, and everyone or every tourist is infected. Negev increases the chance of being infected while not increase the efficiency of defend. I prefer the server tourists hugging the door with awp.

• Dislike
Реакции: ♥ EA ♥

MrIgromeN

Onii-Chan #1
Администратор CS:S ZE L1
Администратор CS:GO ZE L1
VIP ULTIMATE
Участник
Редактор
Меценат
Реакции
Баллы
Staying alive more important to defend??? It's a joke, right? Defending is the key of zombie escape. If no one gonna defend, you are not gonna win any map. If you want to play with awp or shotguns, go play zombie mode (zm, zombie defense), where you can hide in tough spots and just sit for 5 minutes.
We are not gonna enable awp or decrease price of shotguns.
Also if you try to play on events maps with shotguns you probably gonna be banned, cos on events and a lot of maps we are trying to complete maps, not to run like headless chicken.

MrIgromeN

Onii-Chan #1
VIP ULTIMATE
Участник
Редактор
Меценат
Реакции
Баллы
Also peoples that not defending and just hugging doors are on the list of fag..ts that will be definitely banned for not doing anything to the team.
So if you are one of them, I have a bad news for you.

Lum

Новичок
Участник
Реакции
Баллы
that will be definitely banned for not doing anything to the team
It's a good rule which will never be executed unless you give up playing and overwatch everyone. You will always need someone go trigger and triggering is regular behavior. You cannot define how much seconds is violated and a rule without standard will be of personal preference.
Defending is the key of zombie escape
I've never said defending is nothing. I just want to say that the unskilled should leave ahead or not join the defense. Whatever it's away from the original topic, I don't want to affect anyone's opinion and discuss the idea. I give the reason when it has to be explained.
So, will you attach the price in !zmarket?

• Dislike

MrIgromeN

Onii-Chan #1
VIP ULTIMATE
Участник
Редактор
Меценат
Реакции
Баллы
You will always need someone go trigger and triggering is regular behavior.
Triggering are also hard and sometime dangerous work. There are plenty of maps where you can simply doorhug. Allways we have people that knew map and can go on trigers. And how i already sad there are a lot of maps where new players can simply lost, because they dont know where to go. That why leaders tell to stay on defend. And its not so hard to learn 2 phrases: "Defend here" and "Fall back". Thats all.
I just want to say that the unskilled should leave ahead or not join the defense.
Players can stay a little bit behind leader to easily run away when he tell yous to "Fall back".
So, will you attach the price in !zmarket?
About that better ask @FireWork , he is main admin.

Lum

Новичок
Участник
Реакции
Баллы
@https://net4all.ru/members/firework.1368/您能否给我们一个选择,在本地隐藏领导者信号和头顶文本?它们是如此明亮,有时会挡住后面的一切。给出一个新的信号模型,与玩家的相机具有不同的高度或隐藏所有领导者物质效果会很好。

kurum1

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Участник
Меценат
Реакции
Баллы
Веб-сайт
steamcommunity.com
@https://net4all.ru/members/firework.1368/您能否给我们一个选择,在本地隐藏领导者信号和头顶文本?它们是如此明亮,有时会挡住后面的一切。给出一个新的信号模型,与玩家的相机具有不同的高度或隐藏所有领导者物质效果会很好。
You can do it by editing leader marks and signals as they are your local files.

~\csgo\materials\net4all\arrow
~\csgo\materials\net4all\danger
~\csgo\materials\net4all\defend
~\csgo\materials\net4all\leader_new
~\csgo\materials\net4all\helper_new
~\csgo\materials\net4all\vip
~\csgo\materials\net4all\zombie_tp

You just need to add transparency on *.vmt files by adding $alpha parameter.
Or basicly change the size of decal $decalscale 0.25

Последнее редактирование:

Lum

Новичок
Участник
Реакции
Баллы
You can do it by editing leader marks and signals as they are your local files.
That's the most helpful here. The code reminds me of the damage page in console after every round. Is it local as well? The current one is kind of useless. It gives these info:

'%char'//top3 defender's ID
'%char//my ID' gives '%int' damage to '%char//other player's ID'

It's useful in rank but ze. I think the damage page could be:

'%d//my damage rank' '%char//my ID' gives '%int' damage
1 '%char//top1 defender's ID' gives '%int//damage' with '%char//its primary weapon name'
2 '%char//top2 defender's ID' gives '%int//damage' with '%char//its primary weapon name'
...(to the end)