• Как поиграть на серверах CS:GO?

Нажмите правой кнопкой мыши на "Counter-Strike 2", выберите Свойства, далее - Бета-версии и там выберите (выпадающий список, где написано "Нет") - csgo_legacy - Legacy Version of CS:GO
    Дождитесь окончания загрузки файлов и наслаждайтесь привычной CS:GO :)

Если не понятно, то посмотрите это видео: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XPFPkeHsso

Asking for !tp

sodapoppins

Новичок
VIP ULTIMATE
Участник
Реакции
Баллы
Hey, sorry to disturb you, but I don't know how the forum work so, I will post here. Normally, I play with the !Tp all the time because I like that, but today the !Tp was to be bugged we can't play with it, the camera is fuked up not in center I don't understand.

We can't play with anymore !Tp so I want to know it's a bug, or it's normal? It's a choice. But it will rest like that, or it will be fixed, because sometimes I do video or twitch, and it's very good and very helpful, just wanted to know, thanks. :D

kurum1

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Участник
Меценат
Реакции
Баллы
Веб-сайт
steamcommunity.com
Hey, sorry to disturb you, but I don't know how the forum work so, I will post here. Normally, I play with the !Tp all the time because I like that, but today the !Tp was to be bugged we can't play with it, the camera is fuked up not in center I don't understand.

We can't play with anymore !Tp so I want to know it's a bug, or it's normal? It's a choice. But it will rest like that, or it will be fixed, because sometimes I do video or twitch, and it's very good and very helpful, just wanted to know, thanks. :D
Sir, can you upload screenshot please.
!tp may works wrong if you have special camera settings in CS:GO. Please upload your config or camera settings - I will check as soon as possible.

Реакции: sodapoppins

Champagne

Модератор
Команда форума
Модератор
Куратор CS:GO ZE
VIP ULTIMATE
Участник
CS:GO ZE Лидер
Меценат
Реакции
Баллы

specifics might help us fix this faster like, which map u were playing at the time also adding screenshots is helpful as well.
some maps have their own settings which might not allow you to play third person the way you used to.

sodapoppins

Новичок
VIP ULTIMATE
Участник
Реакции
Баллы
Thanks, for responding!. So I am on the map ze_serpentins, but it's not the map because all maps do that, the camera is not in the center of my crosshair and I think is for all the map. I take some picture but i cannot do more because I can't upload a video, or I can?

ze_purgatorium_m0005.jpg

ze_purgatorium_m0002.jpg

20230119131834_1.jpg

20230119131838_1.jpg

20230119131848_1.jpg

It's 2 map different. if u can help for that i will be greatful. :D <3 And I think all have the same problems.

kurum1

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Участник
Меценат
Реакции
Баллы
Веб-сайт
steamcommunity.com

sodapoppins

Новичок
VIP ULTIMATE
Участник
Реакции
Баллы
Haaa, Thanks very much! for responding so quickly and helping me :D. It work perfectly.

Реакции: kurum1